- Hannah and Andy’s musical talent
- Sam’s finesse with cake and food coloring
- Darin’s videography and marshmallow-snipping skills
- Liz’s #1 fan-ness
- Skyler’s singing (to give the illusion that the audience could carry a tune)
- Kalina’s ability to blow up balloons
- Kyle’s designing
- and everyone’s willingness to participate in another one of our not-so-average ideas for a party.
That’s what made Live at the Spruce a success. And it really was a success. On a scale of fun, this party was right up there with family weddings and barn parties. So thank you Hannah, Andy, Sam, and everyone else. I think we managed to patch together the expertise of everyone we know in order to make this night a complete success.